Tue 24 September 2:30pm
Director: Michael Engler
Cast: Maggie Smith, Hugh Bonneville, Imelda Staunton
The Crawley family and their staff are thrown into disarray by the impending arrival of King George V and Queen Mary. Written by Julian Fellowes (Gosford Park), the film features a returning cast including Maggie Smith, Hugh Bonneville, Imelda Staunton, Matthew Goode, Michelle Dockery and many more.
This special screening offers people living with dementia the chance to enjoy this classic film in a relaxed and supportive environment.
This screening is open to all but we extend a warm welcome to those living with dementia, their companions and family members. Tickets for this screening are standard price, with one free companion ticket. There will be no adverts or trailers before the film but our cinema bar will be open from 45 minutes prior to the screening serving a variety of snacks and refreshments.
Specially trained staff will be on hand and the screening will also include:
- An interval midway through the film
- clearer signage to help you find your way about
- no adverts or trailers preceding the screening
- the lights will be up a little and the sound reduced slightly
- people are welcome to move about as they wish
- we encourage you to sing along and enjoy yourself
To book a free companion ticket please contact the Box Office on 01604 624811 or email us.